“Great service and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.”
Review of The Mill

The Mill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017

My friend and I came in on a Sunday evening and sat at the bar. The food was excellent. The service was even better. Sindi was the bartender and she really made us feel welcome. She went out of her way to check on our food and ask if there was anything she could do, and I noticed that she really made the effort to pay attention to all the customers at the bar in that way. She was extremely personable and friendly and really seemed to make sure to get to know her bar guests. She's very good at what she does.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I have been driving by this dinner place for a year, but thought it was a bar, so finally I went in with my wife and son, only to find out it is a clean, very pleasant interior painted in earth tone with a hint of gold, very sharp and again clea, it had an large Bar were on the weekend they have a singer songwriter playing soft music, the menu was surprisingly nice, I started with the French onion soup and it was loaded with cheese and brooth with soft onions, one of the best I have ever had, then I had smoke house ribs and chicken and were grill perfect with extra BBQ sauce, then the baked beans were hot and cooked in a crook like my grandmother did 40 years ago, just a pleasant clean excellent mail and after I dinner the owner stop by to make sure we were 100% happy, very nice, the wait staff was pleasant and prompt, my wife and son had 2 beers by local brew houses and there meal were great also

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

With so many other places to Go.. We weren't impressed.,it has a terrible smell.the drinks were ok. Our wait staff was nice but nothing impressed me the food, was eh.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We had a nice visit.Just drinks and snacks. I eat here a few years ago with friends the meal was good and price right. Our friends were friends with the owner and he came out and welcomed us.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is a popular place with the locals, which makes for an inviting place for a family with young children (we had two under 4 yrs old).

Good beer choices and a nice enough menu picks of burgers, hot sandwiches and pasta dishes. Service is friendly and timely.

Food was fair-to-good. No problems with anything served.