“Great spot to stop for lunch”
Review of Cafe Mangal

Cafe Mangal
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Wellesley
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Authentic Turkish cuisine in a very welcoming cafe. Fair warning to guys... the lunch crowd is predominently ladies enjoying the social atmosphere. Which is not a bad thing:)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went to this restaurant yesterday. The restaurant is very welcoming and the music is relaxing and suitable for the atmosphere. I ordered a salad with goat cheese and pears and my friend a shrimp casserole. Not only did both dishes look good, but they were also verytasty.
The choice of ingredients is excellent and the service is fast. The homemade baklava was balanced and delicious and my friend took a tiramisu which was just perfect (word of an Italian!). Italian coffee highly appreciated. Not to mention the waiters- super nice! I can not wait to go back!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Consistently excellent food. Great for both lunch and dinner. I love their salads and feta sandwiches. Great owners & staff!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Went to this restaurant for dinner with my wife and cousin and her husband. I read the awesome reviews on the "Cafe" and had high expectations. We were blown away! The food is delicious, and the service not overbearing or pretentious as it can sometimes be in "fine" restaurants. The chef even sent us a shrimp appetizer dish with his compliments and my wife was considering ordering that, but we went for the combination platter with delectable dips instead, so we tasted a lot before we even got to the main sources. This is BYOB place so that made it even better. Someone wrote that this is one of the better restaurants in Boston and I agree fully heartedly! Prepare your palate for heavenly food and flavors. It is not cheap, but it is first rate. Excellent Turkish and mediterranean food!

1  Thank Trini-trekkers
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious quality fresh food, large portions, price very reasonable . Order at the counter, waiters bring it to you at table.
Dinners seem to be more formal, different menu, probably need reservations. I haven’t dined there yet.

1  Thank Marta W