“Busy, but Quick!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Tewksbury
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Located in the Circle K. It has it's own drive through. High volume location but staff stays on top of it. Quick place to grab some breakfast.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Got a fresh tasting cup of ice coffee this morning. The staff was friendly and quick. Definitely try them out again

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I last visited here several years ago and wrote a negative review after 3 terrible service issues in a row. Well, I am pleased to write that it appears they have resolved this. I stopped in on a trip from Maine to CT and just as I was walking in 5 college-age kids walked in ahead of me. I thought about turning around based on my previous experience. But I was pleased to see the counter staffed with three pleasant workers -- they were on the ball and I was out the door in less than 2 minutes! It was 7:30 PM and the shelves were still amply supplied! That's a rarity for any Dunkin'! I will be adding this Dunkin again as a 1/2 way stop between Maine and CT. Thanks for correcting the service issues!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I was in town for my Uncle's funeral, and because we were eating rather heavily for other meals, and no breakfast was included in the room rate of the Holiday Inn I was staying at just across the road and wanted to have something quick to eat before my Uncle's funeral (we'd be eating as a group after the funeral, but wanted something small to start out the day...stopped in to get some fruit, a drink, and picked up a donut while I was there at Dunkin' Donuts. The interesting thing was that the Circle K convenience store is separate from the Dunkin' Donuts, had to pay each for what I wanted there (no fruit at Dunkin' Donuts). The doughnut was tasty, hadn't eaten at Dunkin' Donuts in years, so I enjoyed my "break from routine" small as it was.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Sometimes the egg and cheese sandwiches are not good at DD, but this location made a really good one. Latte was consistently good. I like the window seating of this location, gets nice morning sunlight. Clean and efficient store.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!