“Terrific Find in Taunton”
Review of La Familia

La Familia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Familia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Taunton
Description: At La Familia we hope that you can taste the love in our food! We use only fresh ingredients in every dish and the owners are in the kitchen preparing each meal, assuring customer satisfaction. Our servers want you to feel like family, and treat you as such. We serve huge portions at fair prices, and rarely does one leave without a "doggy bag"! Reservations are definitely recommended because we are not a very large establishment, so call or go online today and reserve a spot for a relaxing and enjoyable meal!!
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

In town visiting and we're looking for a nice, delicious, reasonable priced dinner place. Our favorite Benjamin's is gone as well as other great eating places. Times change. However, La Familia is a wonderful find. My husbands eggplant parmigiana and my chicken dish was very yummy along with great crusty bread.
Our wait person Fay was super nice and was very careful with a food allergy I have.
I highly recommend this restaurant find in Taunton.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place is like it's name Lafamiliar, family !! I like going here with and without anymore I am very comfortable here! The food is wonderful ! You will want to frequent this place every week.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Went there for a baby shower. The food was delicious and plentiful. There was steak tips, chicken Mozambique, baked haddock, fresh vegetables plenty of other choices too. Everything was hot and yummy. Service was also great for a party of 60. I will come back and try out the dining room after such a nice experience with the baby shower.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was the first time going there for myself and husband. We went with another couple whom have been there many times. We were seated right away. Service was excellent. We all had different meals and all were perfect. I would recommend this restaurant for families and couples.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We had a beautifully served dinner in this lovely restaurant. I would recommend it to everyone who might like a delicious Portuguese flair to their meal. Our meal was expertly presented and tasted great!