“Fantastic feta!!”

Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Taunton
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant makes their own feta cheese and it is so creamy and delisious you can forget the salad it comes with!! Great spanakopita and pastistio and the pizza is good also!! I love this place!! Don't forget a piece of baklava on the way out!! Just saying!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Diverse mediterranean options. the Opa lounge is fun lounge. It's a casual dining experience. They have fare typical of a mediterranean (mostly Greek) menu, spanakopita, various seafoods, and ov course, my favorite, baklava.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I really enjoy Mediterranean Bar & Grill. I have to say their seafood is always fresh and always very consistent. I like there appetizers and have tried many of their specials. My only complaint is they need to change things up a bit. Add some new specials or add some new items to the menu. This is the reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. The food is always very good but they need to have some new specials to change it up a bit!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food was ok, I didn't really see any thing special about it.
I thought it was a bit overpriced for the type of place it is.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I like this place for either Lunch or Dinner. The food is great and the portions are incredible.
Great burgers and Greek food, pizza etc.,

Been to Mediterranean Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!