“Good yummy food”

Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ..exactly what you want, to your table,Day or night, Situated in the center Taunton, FusionKitchen restaurant offers up its unique style of modern Asian cuisine for dinner. Experience inventive dishes designed by Executive Chef. To create one of the top Sushi & Asian Restaurants in the world by providing consistently fresh, innovative, healthy foods using only the finest ingredients. To create an exceptional dining experience by providing professional, friendly service. To service and respect each person touched by our company.
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Great food..we had multiple orders of combo plates. The food was tasty , hot and plenty of it. We ordered crab Rangoon ,egg roll, chicken wings,fried rice, lo mein, everything very good

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Outstanding food, preparation and fresness gets 5 stars. A real find in the Taunton area. I thought I said enough in the one liner but I need to write a minimum number of characters.

1  Thank Brian T
Reviewed 20 February 2015

First impression, it had to be 50 degrees inside the restaurant, no one was there when we arrived, but by the time we left at 7ish pm, there were more customers, but all had there winter coats on the entire time. We could not wet past the cold to enjoy our meal. OK, now the food was great, we ordered Sushi. The décor. is very nice too, they need a heating system. Wouldn't recommend going until it warms up a little outside.

3  Thank velvetcoconut
Reviewed 20 November 2014

My wife and I came to Fusion Kitchen for a couple meals and some sushi. I loved how you could watch the sushi guy do the work on your order, and he didn't just cut some fish and slap it together, no. Without wasting time, he turned the two sushi plates we got into works of art, delicately arranging the pieces, adding decorative finishes that I believe were also edible. It was a shame to have broken up the plates, but it's been a long time since I've had such fresh sushi.

Where the sushi was really just an appetizer, our plates soon came out of the kitchen and were clearly cared for just as much as the sushi, and just as fresh. It was quite apparent that all of this food was created on the premises. All amazing food, with an amazing waitress, an attentive owner, and you just can't beat it.

4  Thank jvelmar
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Ok, okay - I know what you are thinking, really, great sushi in Taunton. Well I am here to tell you yes! I have gone here twice now (just to make sure the first time was not a fluke (LMAO - get it, a fluke)!! The first time I went with a German friend and we ordered so much I ate sushi leftovers for two days. This time I was more reserved but ventured to try Uni - a dish by which I truly judge a sushi restaurant. I will upload a photo but the Uni was amazing. A true work of art and delicious. Every bit of sushi I have had here was great.

4  Thank rbeech

Been to FusionKitchen? Share your experiences!