“Ice cream and ice cream cakes”

Mr. Peepers' Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Swansea
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Cute little place, specializing in ice cream cakes for all occasions, soft and hard ice cream cones, specialty items.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Mr. Peepers Ice Cream 179 Gar Hwy. Swansea, Mass. 02777-3214.
The telephone number of Mr. Peepers Ice Cream is: 508 324-0742.
Mr. Peepers Ice Cream is open: Monday through Friday 11:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 A.M.-9:00 P.M.
Mr. Peepers Ice Cream is open all year round except for major holidays.
Most Credit Cards are accepted except for American Express.
Mr. Peepers Ice Cream is a very small place not that big.
Park on the street or inside their parking lot.
Chairs and tables are outside of Mr. Peepers.
They also have benches outside.
Mr. Peepers Ice Cream has: Sundaes, Banana Splits, Shakes, Floats, Waffle Cones, Dream Cakes, Soft and Hard Ice Cream, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Holiday Cakes, etc.
They specialize in Ice cream Cakes for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduations, Christmas, Thanksgiving, July 4th, etc.
I had a small Chocolate and Vanilla Twist Sundae with Hot Fudge Topping, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry.
I enjoyed it.
Very friendly and nice young lady working there.
She gave me a card to punch holes in it.
Prices are a little expensive.
Thank You.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

As we walked in the girl was cleaning and we told her we would be about 5 minutes, as we were making a decision, the girl came up and said are you ready now? Well I guess I was because she wanted to close the store.. I under it is Christmas eve, but I was interested in something else.. I only bought my cake instead of more ice cream novelties.
This is the first time I have encountered a rude person there.!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I've been coming here for years, though not frequently. It's always a treat, literally. There is soft-serve and hard ice cream, cones and sundaes, as well as other confections. I've found the soft-serve ice cream to be tastier than most, as it's always creamy and not grainy/gritty/crystally, as some ice creams can be. Thumbs up!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I've only tried their soft serve ice cream. I'm hooked. Whenever I'm in the area, I have to stop by and get one. The ice cream texture is just so perfectly creamy. I've never had any other soft serve that comes close to their flavor and texture. I wish they had a solid coffee flavor, but the coffee & cream flavored is the next best thing. Their machine has an attachment that flavors the ridges on the ice cream twist. Once (only once), I got a hint of the previous flavor dispensed at the bottom of the cone. I've also only bought the large size and feel it is generous.

There is limited outdoor seating.

Date of visit: June 2015