“Great food!”

One Horse Pizzeria and Saloon
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We were greeted right away and were able to watch the Celtics game while eating. We ordered a stromboli and an Italian grinder. They were both very good. Priced well. Clean. Good experience.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Saw there sign for thanksgiving pizza everyday I drove by, finally gave it a try so great can't wait to get it again !!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Have been by this pizza place many times, but have never stopped in-decided to give it a try & so happy I did. Don't let the building exterior fool you, it is a cute little restauarant with tables/service & a bar with approx. 6 seats. Waitress was as nice as could be & helped me decide what to order. Ordered the Texas Rodeo pizza, so delicious. BBQ chicken, bacon & 4 onion rings on top! Never had a BBQ chicken pizza like this before-they have got a best seller here. Beer & wine can also be had if you dine in. Large menu of pizza, calzones, pasta, wraps, salads, & sandwiches. Prices reasonable. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I am a local, one horse is literally steps away from my home. The owner is very nice and welcoming. It's a family owned business and everything tastes fresh. The decor is really cute and they're always running specials and to add it isn't expensive. I had a good experience there and I would eat there again. I'm glad we have cute family businesses like this in town !

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We've eastern herEurope take in, good service large bottled be selection, and good pizza. We also ordered out for delivery their thin crust and it was very good.