“Pizza ”

One Horse Pizzeria and Saloon
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I am a local, one horse is literally steps away from my home. The owner is very nice and welcoming. It's a family owned business and everything tastes fresh. The decor is really cute and they're always running specials and to add it isn't expensive. I had a good experience there and I would eat there again. I'm glad we have cute family businesses like this in town !

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We've eastern herEurope take in, good service large bottled be selection, and good pizza. We also ordered out for delivery their thin crust and it was very good.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

This is a good choice if you particularly like beer and pizza. The beer selection is very good, the pizza is just "good", but it's better than some of the pizza places around. There are not a whole lot of seats, it's a small quiet place with quaint Old West decorations and a big screen TV.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Went for Pizza and Wings. Both were very good. They had some interesting choices of appetizers on the menu as well. The place is on the small side but very comfortable. A popular pizza place, we noticed many take-out orders while we were there.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I have eaten here many times, and have sampled quite a few of the menu items. I'm partial to the pastrami offerings. They use a good cut, very tender and none of the stringyness you find in some. I've had it on the pizza, in a sandwich and as a calzone. Fries are oversized, and tasty. If you dine in, there is a bar which serves beer and other bottled items. One thing that I've noticed is that the pizza isn't consistent. There must be 2 different people that make them, as sometimes the crust is thinner and crunchy, and others it's lighter and fluffy. Both are good, it's just something to note. The salads are large, but fairly generic. Other appetizers are ok, mozzarella sticks and chicken wings are tasty. The gourmet pizza can get a little pricy, but I'm ok with that when I'm getting the quality I expect.