“Another great wxperience”

Caffe Gelato Bertini
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in South Yarmouth
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Artisan gelato (Italian style ice cream) made on premises. Full espresso bar. NOTE: SEASONAL BUSINESS open May - October).
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped at the new Yarmouth location for an afternoon treat. We were not disappointed. Great gelato, interesting flavors. We can’t wait to go back next year! If they have cardamon be sure to give it a try!

1  Thank Melanie E

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Quaint little place with fresh gelato and unique flavors. You can get a medium which has two scoops for $5. Loved it!

1  Thank AC88888
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I think my son swam happily today in a waffle bowl of delicious gelato. And we were thrilled to see sorbetto options.
It was well worth a second try - they are closed Wednesdays, so we missed them the first try!

1  Thank Tea_Flowers
Reviewed 24 July 2018

The gelato at Caffe Bertini is absolutely divine. I like to think of myself as a pro went it comes to eating dessert. This gelato reminds me of the best I have had in Italy. No kidding. I love the stracciatella and chocolate. Worth the trip to Bass River. :)

1  Thank Monroe1Monroe1
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Forget the usual ice cream places, go for this fabulous gelato!! We followed the owners from their old Hyannis location and this location is even better. The gelato is excellent in flavor and worth going by car or foot!

2  Thank 451jenh