All reviews smelled clean basic room labor day jack beach fridge cape ocean rt
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

We loved it here so affordable and the location was beautiful! It's set in a tree lined neighborhood on a back street and just steps from the ocean! You can walk to so many beaches and go for free! They charge 20 only to park a car at them so it's free to walk! The room may be a little old fashioned but it was very clean and quiet! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Carolells
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Their was an error in my booking , I wanted to stay 1 night, The owner had it for 3 nights. I told him their was an error, that I only booked 1 night,..... I told him that I have paid a deposit on one night, I`ll stay the night, He refused stating that he was going to charge my credit card for all the nights, I looked at my account they were indeed charged for 3 nights. I HAVEN`T even registered yet. They refunded the 3 day charge. But not the deposit. I refused to stay , I lost money,,,,,, SO be ware , he is a crook , a thief , And a dishonest buisnessman,
DON`T stay HERE, !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
12  Thank Eric S
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Enjoyed our return trip to this small out of the way hotel. Walking distance to the ocean, but close enough to very nice resorts and resturants. Driving to town is a short distance with great shopping.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are very nice since there is no elevator
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John V
Reviewed 17 June 2015

We stayed at the Dunes Inn for two nights. The motel was clean and very conveniently located close to the beach, restaurant and other amenities such as restaurants, pubs and entertainment. General Manager, Jack was friendly and hospitable always available to cater to the guests needs. The motel pool was also clean and spacious. We will definitely repeat a visit.

Room Tip: Conveniently located to Downtown Hyannis and Provincetown
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank OCTAVIEN S
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

This is a basic motel located close to the beach near Yarmouth. The rooms are clean and comfortable beds. Nice outdoor pool we did not use. Breakfast included in the price. Free Wifi which was working fine. Staff is very kind. Good value for the money.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple