See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Ok. Let’s face it. You really do get what you paid for. It’s July. It’s the Cape. What did I fully expect from a cheap motel room? We chose this as a last minute spot to stay over , thankful there were rooms available anywhere.

The staff is super nice and the place has the potential to be so quaint... they just need a little help. Everything is a bit old, and dated and needs attention.

A good cleaning and some fresh paint and landscaping could really bring this place up.

The bathroom seemed dirty because of hard water deposits on the toilet paper roll and faucet. There were ants. The paint on the walls was a poor color choice and poorly done. The coat didn’t even fully cover in all spots. The phone was so dirty I didn’t want to touch it.
The drawers on the bureau stuck. The lighting was dim. The phone book was from 2009. The WiFi was super slow - you wouldn’t be able to do work on your stay. The patio area was cute but the picnic table needs painting and there were cigarette butts all over.

It was a place to crash for the night... but not a spot I would want to spend my vacation for a week.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Front desk person very friendly and when we asked to see room first he was very nice about it. What we didn't like was bathroom was SO small toilet was made for a 10 year old, felt like you were sitting on the ground. We booked 1 night and was planning to book another night but decided not to because of the bathroom and noticed a horrid bug crawling up the wall from under the bed! I won't mention what I thought it was........Our usual motels we stay at were booked so rather than drive home we took it for a night....wish we could of liked it because nice location, nice grounds, and was Hoping we could put it on our motel list since we visit the Cape many times a year....

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank denise c
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I have stayed here three years in a row. It is very convenient. The rooms are quite large. The decor is somewhat tired, and there is a fair amount of wear and tear, but overall very pleasant and a good value for the price. The front staff is friendly and I have no complaints. Pet friendly!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

First, let me say Chris and his wife were very very friendly. Now that being said, I couldn't wait to get out of this motel. I didn't feel comfortable from the get go but we booked 2 nights and I was going to stick it out.
The room was old and not very clean. In fact, the maid never got to our room after the 1st night stay. We had to go to the office because we needed clean towels. I have to say I would NOT stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
5  Thank rmbullethead
Reviewed 17 June 2017

We got this hotel room for about $40. It was clean, and in a good location. The workers at the front desk were extremely friendly.

The bathroom was moderately clean, but could have done with a clean shower curtain. My husband tried to shower, and there was no hot water.

Overall, the room was painted in warm colors. We stayed for one night, and I would recommend this for short stays.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple