“Good value, good lobster rolls”

Seafood Sams South Yarmouth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Quick Service Restaurant. Serving Quality Fried and Broiled Seafood in a Casual and Family Friendly Atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We like Seafood Sams for lobster rolls. They are priced right and get the basics right. I got the lobster salad plate which was a very basic salad with lobster meat. It’s a good way to get the lobster salad you crave but cut some carbs.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We had stopped for a large fried seafood combo because we didn't want the sides that come with a meal. I like that you can get seafood only if you want. We got a scallop roll and a large seafood combo that gives you fish, scallops, shrimp, and your choice of clam strips, or whole clams, or oysters. We always always get the oysters. Omg. Anyway, I go through withdrawal wjen they are closed through December, January, and February. I am starting to get the shakes now, and my knees are getting weak.....oh my...I dearly love their food.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018

I did not get to eat at Sams this trip. My husband brought me home a cup of delicious New England Clam chowder and some fried clams. I was under the weather. Enjoyed what he brought me. He ate at Sams with two friends. They all enjoyed their meals. My husband had a very nice lobster roll and a piece of fresh fish. You don't go to Sams for ambience, just good food. We will go again when we return to the Cape!

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Decent food and service. Price is good. It is kind of like a fast service food place. A bit different but the fish was good

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We love fresh fried sea food. We split a platter. It was excellent and more food than we could eat. The food was hot and ver quick.