See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

This was the worst place I have stayed at, and I have been to quite a few hotels/motels in the Yarmouth area. When I opened the door to the room my first thought was, ugh! The carpet was worn, old and had several holes in it. Furniture was mismatched and looked like it was from the 70's. Beds were rock hard and really uncomfortable. Old and small TV. Wifi was terrible. We didn't want to use the shower stall..it was moldy and looked like it hadn't been cleaned. Pool didn't look that good, sign there said it would be renovated in the fall though. Although the place doesn't look that bad from the outside, the rooms need a serious upgrade. The woman in the office was really nice though. Too bad the rooms aren't. Definitely will not go back!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank mirynika
Management response:Responded 5 August 2017

I would like to personally apologize for your experience. We are in the process of upgrading rooms each year in the Fall and Winter.
Thank you for your review though and will be sure to make the owner aware of your unsatisfactory stay.

Best Regards, Jane

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

On the way out my wife said, "That wasn't great." Then i told her the price, "well, that was great." Don't expect the Hilton, but this was perfect for an overnight with a trip to the beach 2 miles away. Fridge and microwave. Thanks!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank X6111FVjasonr
Management response:Responded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your review.
We are working continuously to better everyone's stay.
Best Regards, Jane

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I stayed at Beach and Towne Motel when I went up to the Cape to pick up my puppy. Jane and Tiffany were very hospitable and friendly. This is an excellent Hotel if your budget conscious and planning a short stay. The room was very clean. I would stay there again and definitely recommend it. The location was good and easy to get to. Very reasonably priced as well.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank paulam2525
BeachN T, General Manager at Beach N Towne Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you so much.
It was our pleasure to meet you.
I hope you enjoy your new puppy and thank you for sharing the experience with us.
Keep us posted. :)

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I bought a Groupon for this motel for $80 plus tax to find out at the time of our arrival that the price for the room was $69.

I understand that we were visiting kind of off season ( September 16) however there was no staff at 10 pm. The key with a note was left between the doors of the office.
It was still nice and hot outside but they already emptied the pool.

Very outdated room with old furniture, flowery old wallpapers, squeaky beds and spiders on the walls. The worst first impression was caused by the moldy smell in the room. Shower had now shower head and it felt like it's going to wash my skin away. Ouch!!!

Next morning: met two not too friendly ladies outside the room. The older one asked to bring her the check in slip with my id and the credit card. Well thank you for not asking about our stay. I guess you don't want to hear the truth. The younger lady was kind enough to bring us some extra towels after I asked her. That was very nice. Our room was not cleaned during our 2 nights stay. There is no staff there on Sundays and only till 3 pm on the week days..

Don't take me wrong, I am not a picky b#%&$ who is always unsatisfied. I am a hospitality administration graduate who worked at the front desk and other hotel departments for several hotels and who knows how things should be, even if you are paying under $100 per night.

Dear management , if you need help or advice on how to run a successful motel I would be more than happy to assist you.
Please take care of the spiders and the moldy smell in your rooms and maybe consider extending your hours past 3 pm.

Thank you for taking your time to read my review.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank StasyPrime

Please let me apologize for your unpleasant experience. Please be assured that they will be addressed.

We pride ourselves in the appearance of motel and rooms , even with it being 57 years old. We are continuously working on updating each room. We will take your review as constructive and work on these issues.
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We stayed there over Labor Day weekend 2016 and it was amazing! The rooms were clean and the motel was close to everything. We could bike to Dennis Port Beach and we went sailing out of Hyannis. We even drove up to P town and it was a nice drive. We have a 2 year old that loved the pool and playing on the grounds of the motel. It is close to the Caboose Ice Cream place and he played on the wooden train every morning (its walking distance). The have coffee in the mornings and treats. Its enough to get a jump start to the day. I is close to lots of great restaurants. The staff was so friendly and the maid was in our room everyday. We even left my husbands work phone in the drawer and they mailed it to us over night. It was truly a great experience and we will stay again.

Room tip: every room seemed great.. Clean, quiet and easy to unload things from car to motel
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katie c

Thank you for such an AWESOME review. You guys were great !! I am so glad you enjoyed Cape Cod.
We look forward to seeing you again.Come back and see us soon.