See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2016

My fiancee and I travel often, and throughout our journeys we stayed in both good motels and others that were less accommodating. I have to say, we were very satisfied with our stay at this motel this past weekend. The room was big and had nice decor. The ac made it a lot easier to sleep as you could control it to any setting you need. The staff was marvelous and very friendly. We slept very comfortably and quietly. Will for sure return.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Youssef M
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Charming motel. Not luxurious, but I don't expect that from a motel. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The pool had no chemical smell but was clean and clear. When we arrived, out air conditioner was not working. The following day, it was replaced with a brand new one. I will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 7 September 2015

We were checked in efficiently. The front desk and room were cluttered and had 1970 furniture that was tired. This carried on into our room. Old and tired but still functioned. Had a musty smell and a air conditioner that went on and off every hour, made it tough to sleep. TV was from the 80's and was small, tough to watch from the bed. Room and bathroom were clean, rugs were borderline gross.pool was clean but furniture around pool old. Breakfast was a couple of tiny muffins, tiny elephant ear pastries cut in half, and a Kuric coffee maker, the sign said they had a restaurant but that is no where to be found. Coachman is ok for a couple of days as long as you don't spend too much time there.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Extremely pet friendly! Clean, spacious rooms! Made to feel at home and part of the family! The owner made us and our four legged daughter feel like family! A breath of fresh air! we would highly recommend this inn to anyone traveling with their dog.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

I've read several disappointing reviews on this site and quite frankly I honestly believe that anyone who did not enjoy their stay at the coachman Inn just does not understand Cape Cod. The Cape is filled with old nostalgic type of hotel, you're not going to find the four seasons running up and down rt.28. What some people have been calling old and outdated I call nostalgia at its very best! Not only did we enjoy our stay, but the rooms were very very clean, I could smell the bleach in the bathroom upon checking in. The pool was well maintained and we enjoyed it very much. But what we enjoyed most of all, was the staff. The owner, helga was very charming and welcoming and we enjoyed several long conversations with her and we even purchased a little bit of her homemade jewelry which is absolutely gorgeous. My girlfriend and I were down there for the weekend celebrating her triumph over breast cancer, when we shared this information with Helga she was very warm and loving towards my friend letting her know that she is strong and going to be okay. We felt like we were visiting our grandmother! Did not want to go home and cannot wait to go back! .....karen & kathy

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends