“Best pizza, ever!”

Spinner Pizza & Buritto
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in South Dennis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Spinner's pizza is by far the best pizza on Cape Cod. I live on Cape, so I eat here all the time. I never eat pizza from anywhere else. Quality is consistently high. Nothing tastes as good or fresh. It's all in the dough and the combinations of ingredients.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I was at a family gathering and had a chance to try several different kinds of Spinners pizza. I found the crust, sauce and toppings to be very tastee and flavorful.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Spinners is located within Ring Bros. Market where there are several separate places that serve food. Spinners has great pizza varieties including one with ricotta cheese that is delicious and really yummy chicken wings. I love the grape nut pudding

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2014

SPINNERS is located inside the Ring Brothers Market in the plaza off of RT.134 across from Patriot Square. We have had the Spinner's special on many occasions . It is an excellent pizza. I highly recommend getting a pizza from Spinners.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank Ed G
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Spinner's is located inside a grocery store where there are a number of business' under the same roof. If you like thin crust pizza, this is not the place for you. I would say the crust is a medium thickness. They have all the usual suspects for toppings, but we love their Chicken BLT Ranch, Bar-B-Que Chicken and Chicken Caesar pizzas the best. We call ahead and the pizza is waiting for us upon arrival. I don't think it takes them more than 10-15 minutes to make a pizza if you can't call ahead.

They have some Mexican food; Burritos, soft Tacos, Enchiladas, Chimichangas and Quesadillas and the Smothered Burrito or Burrito Supreme are great. They give you Mexican Rice and Fried Tortilla chips, sour cream and mild or spicy sauce. Small or large. The large is quite a meal.

Spinner's is owned by the same person that use to own BZ's Pizza and Mexican in Dennis Port.

Date of visit: June 2014