Lowest prices for your stay
US$212
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
US$207
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$187
HolidayInn.comUS$207
Hotels.comUS$207
travelup.comUS$214
All reviews ping pong basketball court pool area climbing wall subway station logan airport freedom trail shuttle sullivan boston tavern thermostat
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed here many many times because the kids love the pool/game room. We arrived to check in at 4 to find a waiting room of guests waiting because the rooms were not ready. I brought the kids to the pool/game room and a sign said it was closed Monday-weds. I checked the hotel website prior to booking to make sure it was open and there was no notes saying it had limited hours. We booked this hotel just for the game room.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JR77Maine
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Hi JR77Maine,

Thank you for staying in Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area. Our hotel provides a place to enjoy a quality stay where everyone in the family can enjoy.

We have received your message, and I am sorry for the problems with the room not being ready, the game room, and misinformation. I hope you're ok now and understand your disappointment with these matters and assure you that this does not represent our standards. I sent a private message to discuss your stay further. I have also shared your review with our managers. They will review everything that has happened and take the proper steps to prevent these issues from happening again.

We invite you to visit us in your future stay so we can change your mind about us.

Our best regards,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 13 July 2021

They charge you $60.00 a day for parking. It would have been nice if this was listed somewhere. Then when I tried to call and get a receipt it was a nightmare. I called 4 times and no one will send me the receipt for the parking. The pool wasn't open during my stay, the least they could have done was wave the parking since the lot was empty. Plus it appeared they were allowing outsiders to park there. I tried corporate number and was on hold for an hour no answer.....stay at the Marriot it's worth the extra money.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 517lydiaw
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I bought a pre-paid no-refund stay at the hotel for a conference in late March. Enter coronavirus and the conference is cancelled. I would have had to just absorb the cost, but I called and the hotel (which is a franchise, so this isn't the same as one giant company) offered to refund all but the first night. Maybe someone else would have tried to drive a harder bargain, but I appreciated it. They were kind, didn't make it difficult or unpleasant, and we shared costs for an unfortunate and unexpected situation. Hotels aren't making as much these days and this wasn't a hotspot travel advisory region. In the future when I'm in Boston, I'll stay at this hotel because they've shown themselves to be responsive to customers. They really didn't have to.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank chungkingxpress
Reviewed 2 March 2020

We took the kids for a little fun on February vacation. Looks like I had the same idea as every parent around. Even though it was crowded, it was still quiet at night, the kids had a BALL! The pool area had a climbing wall, basketball, pool table and ping pong. The room were very comfortable. The breakfast was perfect for 5 hungry kids, something for everyone. And every single staff person was kind and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank fourbishops
Reviewed 18 January 2020

Had a chance to stay here. Hotel and room were clean. Fairly quiet.

They charge for parking. The shuttle doesn't go to the airport but it goes to several tourist attractions. Overall it was a good place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Jason M
ihg, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill Area, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Jason,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Boston Bunker Hill and for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow Trip Advisor travelers.