“Great Mom & Pop Spot”
Review of Somerset Grille

Somerset Grille
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Located in a Plaza storefront. Nice interior, booths, tables and counter service. My son just moved to town. We looked for a local spot for lunch and this fit the bill. I had a Fish Sandwich with Fries, my son had a Chicken Parm. Sandwich with O Rings. So good we had lunch here the next day and ordered breakfast sandwiches to go the next morning.The 2nd lunch I had opened face Turkey Sandwich w- Mashed and Gravy, My son had a 8oz Burger w-Fries. Everything is made fresh and very good. Lots of variety to fit any palette and comes out of the kitchen quick. Large breakfast and lunch menu.Seafood choices, homemade desserts, etc. Very reasonable prices and very busy place, and good staff to boot.Beer and Wine available. Dinner on Thur. Fri. Sat. till 8 PM Breakfast only on Sunday. I love these kinds of places. I wish it was in my hometown.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast.Small townie place. Eggs bene good. Parking/ can be very crowded, wait.Dont sit at table near door very cold. Once u r seated service is pretty quick.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place always has a line going out the door! Been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Always good food, great coffee and reasonable prices. Menu has many choices, one as good as the other. Hard to decide what to order. It's a small restaurant with a counter. I've sat at the counter when there is a long wait. Lots of waitresses and everyone moves quick!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for downright homemade cooking, this is the place you need to visit. The breakfasts are bountiful, lunch menu is extensive and dinner (the nights when open) has varied options available. The service team is great and the prices are very reasonable. This is one of my favorite places to take visiting out of state relatives.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Breakfast and lunch daily. Dinner on Thursday and Friday. Extensive menu with something for everyone. Generous portions served by friendly attentive staff.
Very popular with locals. Be prepared to wait during peak times....but you won’t be sorry!

Been to Somerset Grille? Share your experiences!