See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I never leave reviews but this one got to me. This site says it's a motel 6. Google calls it a super 8. Got there and it has some other name on the sign. Soap in room motel 6 on wrapper. Receipt says super 8 on top of generic paper. The poor lady behind the counter was exhausted. We got there about 9 pm. She said she had been working since 7 am. And was back at it the following morning before 7. Broken ice machine. Emptied a bag into ice bucket. No breakfast. Shower wouldn't drain. Pool covered and looked like it was that way for a long time. A/C worked good. Room was clean. Whole facility is pretty beat up.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig K
Reviewed 12 September 2017

At first when I made the booking, I mainly did it for value. When I saw a new location was opened, I assumed it was brand new, but it is not. It used to be a Super 8 for an unknown number of years, and they are very slowly updating the rooms. I would have thought they would update the rooms to the new "standard" they have been advertising, but this room was quite a ways off.
Surprisingly, it was not the most uncomfortable bed versus the last few times I have stayed at a Motel 6, I was able to get to sleep rather quickly. However, there were some blood stains under one of the beds, and it appeared the bathroom and one wall were the only things that were updated thus far.
The night desk worker appeared rather frazzled and overworked, so I gave her a wide berth. I had to get creative, forgetting Motel 6 does not provide shampoo, something the woman at the desk disagreed with.
If you are looking for a cheap place to crash, this place is "okay" and not far from the major freeways. However, I will do more at saving ahead of time and going for a better motel chain. This is not the first time I have had issue with the beds - that will still be one of my biggest gripes. After a long day, I want a comfy bed, not firm. I was on a tight budget, so Motel 6 was the best option.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I cannot in good conscience give this higher than 1 star. While I understand they are going through renovations, the bed was very uncomfortable, not enough pillows, towels or soap. The door looked like someone was banging on it to get in. I didn't feel safe. Please don't stay here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017

And here I thought Motel 6 had reasonable standards - not. I picked this place because it was advertised as "newly opened." I fully expected a brand new motel, maybe within a year old. Not the case. It looks like it was a very nice place AT ONE TIME, but has been let go. I asked about the "newly opened" bit to the clerk. She said new to Motel 6, but same owner and management. Motel 6 should be ashamed of themselves for having their name on such a dump.

The first room we checked into had a rusty a/c and a very moldy curtain. We changed rooms because of it. The next room wasn't much better:
1. stains (blood?) on the foundation cover
2. cigarette burns on the bedspread and tub (I asked for non-smoking)
3. a bathroom fan that was so loud we couldn't hear each other talking. It was falling out of the ceiling
4. no screens in the windows to keep bugs out so we could have fresh air
5. a king bed with out king pillows. There were three smaller pillows that were just OLD.
6. cigarette butts strewn all over the outside, with weeds coming through the cracks in the sidewalk
7. a tv that I estimate that is circa 2004. The screen was so bad I couldn't read the score for the Red Sox game.
8. the sprinkler head was stained and had cobwebs as did the fire alarm.
9 I didn't know if there was supposed to be a continental breakfast. We showered and left as soon as we could.
10. There wasn't an ice machine anywhere in sight, not that I would have trusted even drinking the water there.

I looked at reviews for other Motel 6s and found many horrible reviews across the country. We will be avoiding this chain from now on and so should you.

Room Tip: Do not get a room here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bogblogger
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great location though on the first night the clerk was high as a kite and dumb as rocks. The continental breakfast did not exist as advertised, there was no ice machine, no laundry, I had to buy hangers just to hang my clothing and the best part was the introduction to bed bugs. Thank god I have a disinfect on my washer and dryer!

Room Tip: You get what you pay for, find another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business