Coriander Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Coriander Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Sharon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Great food. We go for the buffet lunch a couple of times a month. It's a bargain. Includes naan, soup, dessert, condiments, lots of vegetarian options. Naan is fabulous--get the garlic naan if you like strong flavor. Servers are attentive and nice. They won't hurry you--they are slow with the check. Clean bathrooms.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

When Coriander first opened, my husband and I went to partake of the lunch buffet and were very disappointed with the limited vegetarian options. Things have greatly improved, however, and the restaurant's luncheon buffet is as good as any buffets I have eaten at other restaurants. Frankly, I don't know what I would do if I ate meat--there would simply be too many choices! I love having Coriander Bistro right in the center of town. It is a great place to go for a reasonably priced treat.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We had ordered a few trays for a party and all our guests waved about the food. We had about 40 people at our house.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My husband And I frequent the coriander for their lunch buffet. There is always such a great variety of choices, many of which are vegetarian. The value can not be beat, and the food is outstanding! My personal favorites are the Dal, Saag Paneer, onion bajis, aloo Gobi, and chicken masala. We will keep coming back, and suggest you give it a try.

4  Thank Owl90
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

There are not many dining options in Sharon but this is a nice one. We went as a group with the kids. Everyone found something they liked. Portion were large and plentiful. Service was nice and friendly.