“It was OK but......”
Review of Econo Lodge Sharon

Econo Lodge Sharon
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sharon
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The room although marked 'non smoking' smelled heavily of old smoke. The parking was not great either. Breakfast was on the light side
However if you are looking for a quiet place - this is the one - perfect for sleeping.

Room Tip: beware - most have parallel parking!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
ketan p, Manager at Econo Lodge Sharon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We needed a room after the Kenny Chesney concert, close to the venue. Seemed a little sketchy at first, due to lack of parking and layout but we were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door to our room. Freshly painted, updated decor and very clean. Slept great and was ready for the long ride home in the morning. Biggest problem wa parking, we had 2 rooms, 1 vehicle and had to park in a no parking zone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
ketan p, Manager at Econo Lodge Sharon, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My mom booked this for after a concert and I was VERY skeptical when we pulled up as it looked very seedy but when we entered our room it was very clean. Good size room new tv but outdated mini fridge/freezer combo and microwave. The bed was terribly uncomfortable with even worse pillows. I was unpleasantly awoken at 8:48am by housekeeping when check out was not until 11am. While I was not pleased by the early wake up call or the bed and pillows it was by far one of the cleanest hotels I have been in.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm not picky. I wasn't upset that the room smelled, the beds were hard, the linens had cigarette burn holes in them or the breakfast was uneatable. Whatever. I needed a room for one night, near the Xfinity theater, and this one was close. When we arrived, there was a sign in the office stating the town of Walpole was repairing water lines from 10-2 pm. We checked in after 6 pm, and the water was brown. No one bothered to flush the lines in the rooms. We took it in stride. However, when I woke up and stretched out, I came face to face with a big brown spider, bigger than a quarter. I believe it was a brown Recluse. After killing that spider, TWO smaller black spiders walked over my pillow onto the bed! We had only used the one bed, and found three spiders! I told the lady in the office on my way out at 10:30 am. She looked at me blankly, and in a monotone voice said she would inform the manager, who was not there at the time. I never heard from the manager, and I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sf0untain

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Recently stayed here after a concert. While the location is great...that is about all you can say. From the dingy smelling room to cigarette burned comforter (in a non smoking room) it was not a memorable experience and I will never be returning here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
ketan p, General Manager at Econo Lodge Sharon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

econolodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
10.2 km away
5 km away
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel
6.5 km away
Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton

Been to Econo Lodge Sharon? Share your experiences!