“it hit the spot”
Review of Newport Creamery

Newport Creamery
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Seekonk
Reviewed 15 June 2018

This restaurant hit the spot. It has a historic feel to it,because it dates back a long time. Feels like a family owned restaurant (probably is). The food is comfort food. Very nice!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Took our 1 year old to Newport Creamery in Seekonk, MA for lunch. Food was delicious and Kady our waitress was wonderful. I gave this establishment a poor rating because I feel it is not good for families with babies or toddlers. I went to the women’s room to change my grandson’s diaper and was surprised to find that there was no changing station. I had my husband take him into the men’s room thinking it could be in there. It wasn’t!! I asked a waiter where it was and he said “we don’t have one. We did but we don’t anymore “. I feel that this Newport Creamery does not have families with small children in their best interest.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Been going to this restaurant chain since I was young. Ice cream is the main item and shakes. Great though for breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Their pancakes are wonderful, light and fluffy and huge. A great way to start your day. The waitress was very attentive.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

So this place was recommend to us by a local. Glad they did. We had both breakfast food and of coarse ice cream! The breakfast food was good and the ice cream was AMAZING! The picture shown is the cookies 'n cream sundae.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Newport Creamery? Share your experiences!