“Really Good Food!”

Chardonnay's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chardonnay's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Never heard of this place but went with friends at their suggestion, didn't have any expectations. First impression was that the Restaurant was very organized, we were seated promptly, the service was prompt and friendly. We had one person in our party who came 30 minutes late but that was no problem they said. Once that person arrived he got his food in 10 minutes from sitting, I was impressed. I had salmon that was delicious. BY this time it was 6:30pm on a Saturday and the entire place was full but nobody hurried us along to leave even though people were waiting.
I would go back again and try a couple more dishes, but I think the fact it was full at 6:30 tells the story it is good, consistent, and popular.

1  Thank pototea

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Stopped in the other night for a quick bite. We sat t the bar and had great service. Food was excellent. We went early before 6:30pm. If you go after that it probably be a wait. The service was great. Always loved this place and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner with friends. Two of us had the filet mignon. Absolutely superb. I typically will not order steak but this place will be an exception to that rule! Tender with that wood fire grill taste! Perfecally cooked. Everything we ordered was great! Ordered calamari as an appetizer and it was fantastic! Looking forward to going back! Crowded on a Friday night but the wait was not long at all. Loud but friendly crowd. Wait staff was good. Try it, you will not be sorry! Cannot speak on desserts. No room! Maybe next time!

1  Thank TNfamilyatlarge
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My wife, myself and my cousin and his wife recently had dinner there during Providence Restaurant Weeks. I had made reservations just the day before and was happy that they were able to accommodate us on short notice. The place is always busy anytime we go by.
We all ordered off the special menu which is somewhat limited but had more than enough choices for our group. Our server was in training but was being shadowed by a regular, she was not nervous at all and promptly took our drink orders and returned for our meal choices. Everyone remarked after we finished off our desserts and coffees about how great the food and service was that evening. I highly recommend this establishment.

1  Thank rickyv21
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It’s restaurant week so we decided to take advantage of the $29.95 three course meal! We had reservations and arrived a few minutes early, we were asked to wait while our table was prepared and we were seated shortly after. As it usually is, the restaurant was busy.

My husband and I chose an appetizer, main course and then a dessert. Our server was knowledgeable of the menu & specials and offered suggestions. I asked for some substitutions and there were no problems at all. Our food arrived and everything looked good... I did have to remind the kitchen of my substitution but that was corrected immediately. The meal portions were great.
Each dish was well-seasoned and of high quality!

Service was of a laid-back pace, similar to what you’d find in Europe. It wasn’t excessive but certainly noticeable. Our overall experience was very positive. We left feeling full and happy. We look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank areis218