“Great food and service!”

Chardonnay's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chardonnay's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My wife, myself and my cousin and his wife recently had dinner there during Providence Restaurant Weeks. I had made reservations just the day before and was happy that they were able to accommodate us on short notice. The place is always busy anytime we go by.
We all ordered off the special menu which is somewhat limited but had more than enough choices for our group. Our server was in training but was being shadowed by a regular, she was not nervous at all and promptly took our drink orders and returned for our meal choices. Everyone remarked after we finished off our desserts and coffees about how great the food and service was that evening. I highly recommend this establishment.

1  Thank rickyv21

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It’s restaurant week so we decided to take advantage of the $29.95 three course meal! We had reservations and arrived a few minutes early, we were asked to wait while our table was prepared and we were seated shortly after. As it usually is, the restaurant was busy.

My husband and I chose an appetizer, main course and then a dessert. Our server was knowledgeable of the menu & specials and offered suggestions. I asked for some substitutions and there were no problems at all. Our food arrived and everything looked good... I did have to remind the kitchen of my substitution but that was corrected immediately. The meal portions were great.
Each dish was well-seasoned and of high quality!

Service was of a laid-back pace, similar to what you’d find in Europe. It wasn’t excessive but certainly noticeable. Our overall experience was very positive. We left feeling full and happy. We look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank areis218
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Meals excellent, staff friendly and helpful, nice happy hour every day(50% off). Also, try the dessert pizza---yum!

1  Thank Catlover6179
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Discovered this place on a trip last year and returned during a week in New England. The bar is great and the bar tenders are fun and entertaining. Prices are very reasonable. The food selection is good for sharing and there is a long happy hour on Sundays. If you are in the area, it is one of the nicest places without going back to Providence.

1  Thank L7586SWrobertg
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Going at 6pm meant it was very busy. We didn't have to wait long for a table. Service and food was good . Nice friendly atmosphere in the restaurant which added to the experience. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank kcrs14