“Great bar experience”

Chardonnay's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chardonnay's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Discovered this place on a trip last year and returned during a week in New England. The bar is great and the bar tenders are fun and entertaining. Prices are very reasonable. The food selection is good for sharing and there is a long happy hour on Sundays. If you are in the area, it is one of the nicest places without going back to Providence.

1  Thank L7586SWrobertg

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Going at 6pm meant it was very busy. We didn't have to wait long for a table. Service and food was good . Nice friendly atmosphere in the restaurant which added to the experience. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank kcrs14
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have always liked this restaurant, but our our last visit was not as good as usual. We enjoy the half priced apps (actually about 35% off). My wife had the tuna napoleon but the tuna was a bit mushy and not fresh. I had the calamari but the portion was much smaller than I've had in the past. It will be awhile before we return.

1  Thank 22trebor43
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Food was ok . I had the seafood kabob. The scallops were good but the shrimp was over cooked. Conveniently located

1  Thank eblack12
alcastiglioni, Owner at Chardonnay's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi, I am very sorry your food was not cooked to your expectations. I hope you will revisit us soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My first time here. I plan to return. The armosphere is nice, the fod was Great, and the prices were decent. Of you come I recomend the Lobster Cardinals. Delicious. We also got one of the artisinal pizzas and the short rib dinner. Everything was great.