“Great Food and Great Service”

Chardonnay's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chardonnay's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I ate dinner with my family here on September 17th to celebrate my mother's birthday. It was a Sunday and was pretty busy so I was glad that I made a reservation earlier that day. When we sat down to our tables and read our menus, I was surprised that it was really dark (There is some lighting around the restaurant and some small lamps). I personally thought it was too dark and ended up using my phone's light at times to see the menu. We were served some bread and butter after we ordered our drinks and it was good. The bread looked nice and fresh and the butter was not too cold. We ordered an appetizer (Grilled Chicken Teriyaki) and it was very delicious. It had this great dipping sauce that everyone loved. For dinner, I ordered the Lobster Cardinale which was absolutely delicious and had plenty of shrimp, scallops and lobster pieces in it (although I wish a thicker type of pasta was used for this dish). My brother ate a beef tenderloin kabob with a side of jasmine rice. He is normally a very picky eater but he enjoyed his dish and finished it completely. My mother ate the dish of the day which was a meal that had fish in it and said it tasted good. My dad ate the Kabob Trio which he told me that he really liked and tasted really good. For dessert, we ate the dessert pizza which is a pizza that has different types of fruit on it (bananas, blueberries and strawberries) with a raspberry drizzle all over it. It was a very interesting choice for a dessert and tasted very good. My brother ordered the Crème brûlée and said that it was really delicious. Other than enjoying our food, our waitress was extremely kind and even apologized that we had to wait longer than usual for our meals to arrive. I also enjoyed the music that was playing in the restaurant too (it's not often that you hear R&B music in a restaurant). My family and I enjoyed being at Chardonnays and will definitely return in the future.

1  Thank _Cindy94173

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We've done visit this restaurant at least 3 times. The best was for Thanksgiving. They accommodated us regardelss we had no reservation. The buffet was absolutely delicious carrying a varaity of meats, complementary dishes and deserts

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had dinner at Chardonnay. Their $24 dinner specials were really good. I had cod with creamed spinach that was not over-run with cream, just fresh. As part of the special, you can choose appetizer, salad, or dessert. My boyfriend and I shared a s'more pie. It was huge. It had coffee ice cream, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, graham cracker crust, and marshmallows that the waiter toasted with a gas torch. This dessert requires multiple tools and ingenuity to eat, but it was a lot of fun to figure it out.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is busy on a Saturday, we were glad we had reservations. There is a bar for drinks, etc or restaurant style seating. Two of us got the Red Sangria which was very tasty. The Portuguese style pork shank with sausage & clams was a delicious special. The baked Chilean Sea Bass was the best I’ve had in a long time. The Kabobs had shrimp/scallops/beef and were also very good. Our server Michelle was friendly and took care of whatever we wanted or needed quickly. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I live in Wisconsin but travel to Seekonk to visit family. This last trip we visited Chardonnays three times because the food is simply amazing. It is one place where you are guaranteed fine tasting food every visit. This visit I tried this butternut soup that was to die for! It is a great meeting spot and I always find the wait staff attentive, helpful and friendly. On one of the three visit, the owner stopped by to say hi as he knew a member in our party. He was welcoming, friendly, personable and charming to all. Thank you Chardonnays for continuing to seek excellence in your food offerings!

alcastiglioni, Owner at Chardonnay's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Holy Cow SJ, you made my day. Thanks for the great review and I agree with the butternut soup. I hope to see you again on your next trip to Seekonk!!!

Al Castiglioni