“Great drinks, awesome food, yummy desserts and top-notch service!”

Chardonnay's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chardonnay's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

From the Strawberry Daiquiri, to the shrimp cocktail, the pork medallions, and chocolate torte. Always a great meal!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This has been my favorite restaurant for over 15 years! The best food ever!!! Classy, rustic and perfectly cooked food in Seekonk!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We visited the restaurant on Labor weekend Sunday as we were staying nearby. Even at 7 on the place was full and buzzing (so book!!). We ordered house salad pizza and a side of lobster Mac and cheese and a couple of local beers. The portions were very good and we left full and satisfied at a decent price for the area. Recommended highly.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

First visit in several years, we had a gift card for Open Table and this was one of the few restaurants that we were interested in using it at. We were not disappointed. We made a reservation and were promptly seated in a good location near the front windows. On FB someone recommended the sangria so we ordered two glasses. The sangria arrived in big margarita glasses and was very good. One of our favorite appetizers to order when eating out is the fried calamari. We really enjoyed Chardonnay's version, it was delicious! I would definitely order that again! For entrees I had the trio kabobs which consisted of shrimp scallops and beef and my husband had the duck. He said he liked it and I was able to try a bite but to me it wasn't as good as my meal. I liked the kabobs and the jasmine rice was delicious. Since we had the gift card, we also ordered a side of lobster mac and cheese, I was disappointed in this. I thought it tasted like Velveeta and there was too much bread crumbs on top to disguise the blah taste. Unfortunately we did not try the dessert since we were too full to eat another bite. Service was great, our waiter was nice and attentive. We will come here more often for our date nights.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We often go for a pear salad and half-price apps in the bar area. Always reliable and delicious. Wait staff is friendly and service is good.

alcastiglioni, Owner at Chardonnay's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thanks KMB for the great review.
That's what we strive for, great food and service and repeat customers.
Hope to see you again soon
Al Castiglioni