All reviews bagels free continental breakfast sausage the room was nice providence area breakfast room rhode island sofa tile border ma
Reviewed 19 November 2015

First of all I can’t believe I have to even put the place at a 1 star why could I not leave it blank a star represents positive qualities. I had a late check in I was on business and could not find a place to stay inside Providence RI because of a basketball game going on. I had to find a place to sleep and used Priceline. The only options they had were for 3.5 star hotels in the area. Well we arrived to this place so late I asked for a late check out because I had to be at work for 8 hours the next day but I wanted my girlfriend to sleep in or just have a place to stay until I got out of work at 2 p.m. They said latest check out would be 12 p.m. Well that's wonderful now I had to bring my gf with me and she had to stay in my car while I worked "Thanks Ramada you @#$!$#^$@%$#@@"
The place had the feel of a cheap motel you would find for a short 3 hour stay. The AC or fan only blew hot air we had to open the windows to cool the room down and it was 32 degrees outside. The hallways had a distinct wet wood smell if your claustrophobic good luck walking down the hallways haha they are very small I’m sure far from handicap accessible. Come to think of it how did they even build the hallways that small no way can a wheelchair turn around maybe even go down the hallways.
Ramada wow you suck…Oh yeah I forgot we went back to the car I had to make some phone calls and had no reception in the hotel; we see strange activity a few cars slowly moving around and parking in the lot as if they were scoping out vehicles. What a dump I have no idea how anyone could say that this place had any positive qualities. I travel a lot and usually say in hotels that have a 4 star and up…if I have to be on the road I like to know I’m going to be clean, comfortable, and safe. For 89.00 a night -not much money but this place should be a 48.00 a night stay and a 2 star.

I would like to add that when we left only having 5 hours sleep in the morning the parking lot had all of 6 cars counting mine in the parking lot...why was 2 p.m. check out here no good??????? Nobody is here you have 100 plus rooms vacant. I might even call the corporate headquarters but who knows even if they gave me a free night stay there I would have to be dragged to this place and chained to the bed. I am also contacting Priceline and want to know if I can have a never stay at this place again added to my account. This was far from a 3.5 star hotel lol. What a nerve Priceline has to even state this was a 3.5 star. I would love to hear more reviews about the bates motel lol

Room Tip: None go to a different place
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I was charged an extra $250 on my credit card and not notified of it. When I called, I was told there was smoking in the room. There was not. I asked for a manager and was told to call back. I did and was told there was smoking in the room. She would not listen to me, just kept repeating. I asked to speak with her manager, was told I needed to talk with the general manager and he would call me the next day. He did not. When I called back again, I was told there was smoking in the room and since they would not refund me, he did not call me back. Great customer service, NOT! My CC is disputing for me.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

The front desk manager,Lisa was rude and unhelpful from the moment we checked in . The hotel is old, but clean. The temperature was on "on heat" and staff told us we had to open the windows to cool the stifling temp. The gym was small, but no water or towels even though they were set ups for both . We asked for late check out to be 1pm so our marathoner could shower before getting in the plane and were told "no, it's not the policy" until we got someone to ask a manager,Kenny. He said ok but it would be $20.00! I will never go back to this sad rude place . They're not the only hotel in town

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Very nice hotel, undervisited. Fine service, clean, excellent value, fine breakfast, great location on MA border and fine rooms. One small problem; a very small shower. Why are there so few people there?

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I booked this hotel in early September for a conference and was told they had shuttle service to the hotel with 24 hour notice. I called the day before my flight and requested transportation and was told it did not operate after 6pm, my flight landed at 5:59pm. I informed the person on the phone " it would have been nice to have been informed of this when I inquired about transportation initially." The room itself was clean enough, however, most of furniture was out dated, scratched up and the room had poor lighting. That night I was awaken several times by a constant noise that sounded like a washing machine or drying tumbling. The noise was so loud that I called the front desk and ask the manager to come to the room and listen for himself. Upon his arrival he indicated he did not hear anything but that it could be coming though the walls from the ice maker down the hall. I was not offered another room but he indicated he would write up a report. The next day during a brake I went to the front desk to discuss the issue and again I was not offered another room but was asked " what did I want to do since I was not happy" so I told her I wanted another room. The second room was at least noise free but exhibited the same issues I noticed throughout the rest of the hotel, worn dirty carpet, old scrated furniture and poor lighting. The final straw was when I requested a shuttle to the airport for my flight at 9:30 am the next day and was informed they did not run before 9 am. I could not believe what I was hearing. This left me scrambling to find a way to the airport and ended up having to ask someone from the conference to take me to the airport that afternoon to pick up a car so that I could get out of there the next morning as soon as possible....I WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business