See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2018

With my military discount applied,including taxes the room was $60. Great price. Horrible stay. I heard laughing,talking,loud music,dogs barking and the smell of marijuana would make a Grateful Dead fan blush. I know it's legal but does "Non-smoking" apply to tobacco only ? The hall had LOTS of dog hair. So this place is 420 and pet friendly,I'll say that for them. When I raised my concerns in person to the comatose desk clerk,he was nice enough to take one eye off his cell phone for a milli-second and grunt something unintelligible.So that was good. This young man is Exhibit A of the down-side of minimum wage laws.The other guests ? Whew.As Steven Wright said :"There's no lifeguard at the gene pool."

Room Tip: If you have a dog,like weed and you're unemployed,this is the place for you
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnBuford71
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Providence East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

John, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a decent, pleasant stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Upon stopping at several motels in the area this place seemed clean and better priced then the ones down the street. Although people left dirty towels and garbage in the hallways the room was very clean. The housekeepers although don't speak much English to communicate go out of their way to make sure your happy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2018

stayed here due to no heat in my home. Floors were disgusting. Front desk is no help. People smoking weed and who knows what else. Dog barking all night and slamming doors. ME and my daughter woke up with bed bug bites all over us. Left msg for manager never heard back called corporate they are doing and investigation. I used to stay here years ago was an ok place. I would never stay here again now. Simply disgusting.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This hotel takes the concept of cheap to a whole new level. Everything about Motel 6 Seekonk screams threadbare, cheapskate, how-little-can-we-get-away-with-and-still-stay-in-business. No carpets, no shampoo, grey, over-washed old sheets, stained bedcovers, no hairdryers at reception, reception phone rings for ages before anyone picks up, no free wi-fi, guest service is just a crazy dream, of COURSE nothing like coffee machines in the rooms. Just one whole ghastly experience. Providence can get quite busy but stay away from this Halloween Hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank caryl g
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Most basic hotel I have ever stayed at! Stayed at other Motel 6's that were great.. there was one bar of soap, the smallest bath towels I have ever seen, no coffee maker, no shampoo and the floor was sticky. The place has been remodeled but there were still signs of it being old .... don't believe we are ever staying there again :(

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family