“A great spot for a 50th anniversary dinner”
Review of Belfry Bistro

Belfry Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Belfry Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Price range: US$15 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 6A
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We went here with a group to celebrate my BIL and wife's 50th anniversary. Great service my the lone server who seemed to remember everything from drinks, apps and main courses without writing it down. No mistakes! And there were 15 people ordering. I had the hanger steak for the first time which was extremely tasty and I certainly would have it again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We've eaten here a number of times in the past and always had a nice time. We have noticed a decline in the quality of the food but now the service was so bad we'll never go back. This was the worst dining experience we ever had on Cape Cod. The waitress for our table of 8 had no help. The busboy never came to our table to refill our water glasses, never helped to serve or clear the dishes. Additionally, the wait for our food was very, very long. And at the end, it took 15 minutes to run two credit cards. We were there almost two and a half hours.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Beautiful venue in an old church, attentive service and wonderfully prepared food; what more can you ask for!

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Decaf7
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Service was horrendous. We had a 35 minute period where we didn’t see our server after ordering appetizer. Twice we ordered entrees that were no longer available on a Friday night. Acted like they were doing us a favor substituting the second 86ed entree. Ordered a cocktail that had so much ice, it was watered down in a couple minutes. Too bad, beautiful place, food actually tasted good after 1:50 to get it. If I am going to pay their prices, make me feel appreciated and like I matter.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

5 Star dining in a former Catholic Church. The interior of the building has been tastefully repurposed for its new life. I loved the liquor cabinet being in the old confessional.

Service here is superb, menu diverse without being pretentious and the atmosphere is adorable. Classy but not so upper class as to make anyone feel uncomfortable. The pianist played played familiar tunes in the most delightful way. The the grand piano was my personal favorite part of the evening.

Fillet Mignon was perfectly cooked and simply but elegantly presented. Cocktails were fabulous and dessert is a must.

Thanks Belfry for a wonderful evening.