“Fabulous quaint restaurant good for Breakfast, lunch and Dinner!”
Review of Sagamore Inn

Sagamore Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Sagamore
Price range: US$11 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Walked in to find the restaurant full of hungry lunch patrons. Had an Awesome lunch from Inn Combo Appetizer to Flat Breads and award winning Sandwich - Lobster Reuben on Rye! Out of this world yummy! Lobster Bisque was delicious! Cocktails are very generous and owners are great Hosts!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This is definitely the best restaurant on the Cape. Located on 6A just east of the Sagamore bridge. We had the inn-combo appetizer platter with drinks at the bar then moved on to a great patio table where the amazing owner waited on us. We ordered 3 different fiat breads which were all incredible. The lobster bisque was full of lobster and fabulous flavor. The lobster Ruben was the amazing award wining best sandwich in Sandwich.
A must try if in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I have been a patron of the Sagamore Inn for many years. I came back for a vacation and it was one of my first stops. The decor has bee upgraded? and has lost the homey atmosphere. The wait staff was young and seemingly inexperienced.My dining partner, whom I had told that the food was out of this world, ordered a bowl of lobster bisque, which turned out to be bad, it had soured. We were told by the server that the cook tasted it and threw out the whole batch.Well, didn't anyone do their job and taste test the batch before serving to the customers? The rest of the meal didn't go well for my companion because the taste of the sourness did not dissapate. He was offered a substitute and took clam chowder but didn't really enjoy it and didn't finish it. My meal was okay, I had a fish chowder which normally was loaded with fish but this time the fish was sparse. I also had steamers which were okay and a side of onion rings. The server would not leaving us alone. She continually was at the table trying to take our food from us before finishing, while we were just in between mouthfuls, just talking. I finally asked her to please leave us alone. All in all, it was a complete disappointment and I will not return to a restaurant that used to be one of my favorites. I have been a waitress for many years and at one time worked at Lindseys restaurant, the next town over so I feel I can critique with some knowledge

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Mixed reviews from our table. Broiled fish and shellfish were very good. Fried whole belly clams not great (and I’m a whole belly lover) not well breaded and a lot of strips mixed in. Side dish vegetables ( summer squash/ zucchini) under cooked. Potatoes in chowder not cooked to less than crunchy.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

You may not want to order fried shrimp. If you do, be careful! They batter and fry the shrimp tail shell and serve this hidden "gem" in your meal.

When I mentioned it to a very nice server. She looked a bit nervous. Our server appeared and I was told we have been doing this for 40 years! The tail shell stays on baked stuffed shrimp AND fried shrimp! She asked, why did you tell me everything was fine when I asked two times,? Then you tell this server something is wrong!! I responded, that was before my son chewed a shell hiding in his meal. I was looking for you and this server happened to come along. Our server said I was RIGHT there! (behind me so of course I did not see her) She asked Do you want another meal?? I responded no thanks. Clearly this "server" was having a bad day. I asked for the Manager and she told me she was the Owner!! My response was then you should not have a problem taking that meal off my bill.

I hope the Board of Health orders fried shrimp here. I must say I have not been served a battered fried shell in any other place in my life.

Buyer beware!