“An outstanding fish sandwich”
Review of Flynn's Irish Pub

Flynn's Irish Pub
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Sagamore
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I ordered the breaded fish sandwich and it came to the table with three inches of fish sticking out at each end of the bun. I followed Troy, the waiters suggestions and cut the ends off the fish sandwich. My wife enjoyed the ends of the sandwich for lunch the next day. My sandwich was just outstanding. Flaky fish fried to golden brown perfection. My sandwich was accompanied with tasty jalapeño slaw. My wife had clan chowder and claimed it was some of the best ever which was high praise from a Cape Cod girl.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I was very hesitant to go here for dinner with my husband and son. It looks like "nothing" from the outside and resisted since we built a local house here.
One of our favorites!!!! Did I walk into Dublin? Decor, friendliness, beer all fabulous and we love night ps with live music.
Sometimes your husband is right.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was a very fun pub. They have live music and very kind people! The Irish Coffee and Waffle dessert were perfect!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

they have a limited menu meaning mostly bar food, burgers and such but the beer selection and the staff are great!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Tons of good beer on tap - tasty food menu. Small and cozy atmosphere with a great wait staff. Not too expensive