“Excellent Pizza”
Review of Atlantic Pizza Company - CLOSED

Atlantic Pizza Company
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Rockport, we pride ourselves on our fresh ingredients and beautiful location overlooking the water. You can stop by for a slice and a salad, or take a pie home to enjoy with friends and family.
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I really enjoyed the Atlantic pizza company. After eating clams and lobsters for a few days, this was a nice change. quality pizza and excellent service!

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

I am not a fan of pizza, but we were hungry. Was looking for something quick, and thought we try the lobster pizza. It was the freshest, light and tastiest. The crust is thin and covered with arugula, cherry tomatoes and corn with light sauce and cheese. It was absolutely by far the best pizza we've had!

Not only the pizza is delicious, the place is cozy and on the water.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Enjoy an Intimate view of the Harbour, while sipping a delightful pairing of wine to your entree. A lovely respite on Bearskin Neck,just a downhill jaunt from the Performance center.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We went with our two kids on a Sunday night. We got there around 5:50, sat down and lookouts at the menu and walked to the counter to order. They informed me that they were a little busy and it could take 40 minutes to an hour for our pizza. I discussed with my wife and we decided to stay. It got really crowded quickly and people began to angle for chairs. One woman sat on the window sill because there were no options. A family monopolized the chairs, taking 6 of them.

Anyway, our pizza took 1h15m. They weren't even that busy, really. There was some take-out business but not a ton and the tables only seat like 20 people. I've never seen a slower pizza place. It's like they didn't even understand that they could be making multiple pizzas at one time. Everyone in the restaurant was frustrated and multiple people asked where there pizzas were. It was really hard for us because our kids were starving.

Also, the liquor laws in Rockport are asinine and you can only order booze with the meal. They took 20 minutes to bring me my beer.

As icing on the cake, one of the dudes from the family that took all the chairs nearly started a fight with a guy with the woman who had to sit on the window sill. It was totally ridiculous.

Would not go back. Ever.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Nice view and lobster pizza that was nothing short of amazing. The combination of lobster, mascarpone base, green onion, corn, arugula, tomato and a hint of lemon juice comprises the best attempt at this 'off-the-beaten-path' style of pizza.