“Fabulous seafood, outstanding service--and a view!”

Blue Lobster Grille
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

All six of us were happy with our meals. I had the special, a Brazilian fish stew--amazing. Waiter Jonathan was especially helpful and efficient.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was almost full on Wednesday evening dinner time but we got a table right away. Great atmosphere and the food on other tables looked good. The waitress was clearly busy with many customers but served us promptly and was taking care of us repeatedly and was friendly and attentive. My lobster and steak tips was delicious. My wife had veggie burger and her fries were “the best ever” according to her.
We had perfect dinner at Blue Lobster Grill.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I visited the Blue Ribbon Grille three times during my past visit to Rockport. The first two visits were during lunch and those experiences were very positive. The food and service were both very good. My third visit was a disaster. We were a party of two and were told we would have to wait for at least 35 minutes for a table in the back dining area. Less than five minutes later a party of thee with no reservation was seated in that dining area immediately. We asked how that was possible and were told that the host had made an error. We left and went elsewhere for dinner.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We were able to reserve a table for our Friday night arrival, and the only complaint was that we were given a table in the corner where we had half our view covered by a wall. Other tables were available with a full view of the water, and I made the reservation 14 days prior when I could per their policy. The food and staff are excellent, friendly and attentive. The prices and selection are within range of other establishments.

It is located downtown within a short walk of shops and galleries. I was there on a Friday night, so many shops were closed by 800pm..Rockport restaurants are few these days but still a wonderful and highly recommended place to eat.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This place was recommended by one of the local shop keepers. She suggested we ask for seating in the rear of the building, so we could overlook the harbor. We arrived there just before sunset, so our dinner afforded a beautiful view of this port town as we enjoyed fresh seafood. The crab cakes are yummy, and the service quite excellent. It was a perfect way to enjoy the transition of a busy day in to a relaxing evening.