“Delivery order”
Review of Dina's Pizza

Dina's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Rockland
Description: You don't need to speak Greek or Italian to enjoy the dishes at Dina's Pizza. For more than 30 years, this family has been providing the South Shore with the finest freshly made pizza dough, pasta, sandwiches, and entrees.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had 4 adults and 1 child. We placed an order and it was delivered within a half hour and everything was HOT. The only negative was the pizza we ordered slid so half the topping was on top of the other half. We just pushed it back and my so said it was great. Dina’s will now be out #1 go to delivery place!!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the DoubleTree across the street for a quick business trip and wanted to try a local pizza shop. Found Dina's Pizza from TripAdvisor with above average reviews. Once again, others' reviews were solid advice. I ordered a small meat lovers pizza and an order of garlic cheese bread. The very friendly woman behind the counter said I ordered the two best items on the menu in her opinion. I think she was right, very good. Good eats!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017

the traffic was awful.even at 10:00 at night you'd almost get hit whether you were in a car or walking.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I go here for lunch periodically. The staff is amazing, friendly and welcoming. The food is always first-rate. I'll never go anywhere else for a good quick bite for lunch.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I go to Dina's pizza once a week for their delicious food! Pizza, subs or calzones, everything is delicious! Great customer service!

Date of visit: September 2017