“Top Quality Indian Food & Wonderful Service”

Apna Punjab fine indian cuisine
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Rehoboth
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: we are 1.8 mile from LA SALETTE ON Rt 118 South
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch (based on TripAdvisor review!!) It was excellent!

I love to sample, so went for the buffet, my wife knows good when she sees it, and even though it was included in the buffet, I'm glad she went with the full Tandoori chicken. It was fantastic, and enough for huge take-away!

This also gave us a chance to talk with the server, Lucky, who like everyone else in the place is a family member.

He introduced us to the chef/owner and it is ready to see why this place us so good - you can see how much he cares that you enjoy his food.

You will :-)

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here numerous times and never been disappointed. It is by far and away the best Indian restaurant around. There is tremendous variety and the meals can be spiced from mild to atomic (literally sweating while eating it). What surprises me is that it's never busy there despite how great it is. Probably, because it's off the beaten path, but well worth going out of your way for.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Go for the buffet to try a variety of the best Indian food around! The service is excellent and the waiters are friendly. The garlic Nan is a must!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I live not far away and i have tried the food 4 times... Once for the buffet and the rest between lunch off the menu and dinner off the menu.

I FEEL THE FOOD IS AVERAGE AND NOT THAT SPECIAL.
Service is GOOD
Atmosphere is below average to below average - they need to remodel.
Price Good
Food Quality average
Location is average
Cleanliness is Ok... It has a weird old hotel carpet smell to me if that makes sense... Many times there was food on the floor.

I want to like it more than i do.
I drive to other Indian food places instead of going here now.

Dont recommend unless its because of convenience. Its OK.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We didn't have high hopes of good Indian food in Rehoboth but they always deliver! We usually get take out because our kids don't like Indian food yet, but we really enjoy their food and the employees are super nice.