“Best Thai food”

Malai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 74 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Restaurant is clean and the food is delicious. Wait staff very helpful and nice. That was my third visit and I will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We order take out from Malai usually once a week. I keep a menu in the car and order before driving home from work. The food is always tasty, hot and delicious. The Pad Thai is wonderful along with every other dish I have tried. My current favorite is cashew fried rice. I am thankful for an evening off from having to cook dinner. My family is always pleased when I bring home food from Malai Thai.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The food, interior, service are all fabulous! No negatives as far as we are concerned. The entrees are fresh, imaginative and thoroughly appetizing. The rice is like no other...not heavy and greasy like Chinese fried rice. Everything is a treat. Don’t take my word for it...go see for yourself. Great atmosphere. I’ve been to Thailand. And this place is as close as you can get to Thailand and still be warm and inviting. Go, go, GO!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We've never actually eaten here but have done take out many times. In my opinion they serve the best Thai food in the greater Boston area. The food is always fresh, steaming hot, and cooked to perfection. There's nothing negative we can say about this place. the food is really amazing. In terms of wait times they're always spot on and more than accommodating.

For appetizer the Thai rolls, wings, scallion pancakes, and crab Rangoon are always big hits

For dinner they make the most perfectly cooked pad Thai I've ever had. The 6 different varieties of fried rice are all spot on delicious. The pad ki mao makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Malai has been our go to place for Thai take out or to eat in. The restaurant has undergone a mild renovation with a new color scheme and appearance.

The menu lay out has changed but many if our favorites were still there. We started with steamed shumai. These were packed with flavor. For the main course we usually ir to go with a shrimp dish such as cashew shrimp. For this dine in experience, I went with the hot basil grilled salmon. A large delicious and moderately spicy dish.

Service is always friendly and prompt.

Date of visit: January 2018