“Just okay... Chach”

Ranked #30 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I must say I was a bit disappointed. The place was very loud and the service was not good. The waiter did not even stop by to ask how our meals were. No one did!! The both dishes we ordered did not have enough flavor. For instance, I do not think there was any lemon juice in the hollendaise sauce:(

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank capecodwahine

Reviewed 26 September 2018

It is now our tradition to get breakfast at Chach when we visit Provincetown. Great service and great food every time. Clean, fun, not in the center of town (no crowds).
We can't wait to visit again next year.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank amkfde
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

So by the time I should have taken pictures, the food was gone!! When I read the best eggs Benedict, I had to try it!! And everything was wonderful! Not only is the eggs Benedict fantastic ( we had the tenderloin, the salmon and the cod cake / with the sweet rolls, but the French toast was amazing, and the side of buttermilk potato salad!! I don’t think you can get a bad breakfast here!! And a bonus... the staff was fantastic, and if you have any questions ask they won’t steer you wrong!! Bravo Chach!!! Thank you for starting our day great!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank seraphem6
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best eggs benedict I’ve ever had! Be sure to get it on the Portuguese sweet bread! My wife got the special French toast with lemon curd and strawberries. We were both in heaven. Bonus? It’s off the main drag so there’s parking and it’s not so crazy. Lots of locals. Two thumbs up!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Classic, because it's fashioned on 50s diners. However, the food is more interesting than that, weighing in somewhere between old-school natural and internationally-flavored breakfast/lunch fare. Very good service, casual but attentive. Just what you want for an easy but delicious meal.

Date of visit: July 2018