All reviews cape tip wall murals p town off season cape cod bit dated continental breakfast private beach bagels walk into town commercial street rooms are small low tide national seashore a king size bed herring cove beach hard boiled eggs
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Everything in one location, perfect for weddings and reunions! The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had one of the recent upgraded rooms - well done with awesome views! Looking forward to our return visit next summer :-)

Room tip: All views, beith pool, bay or moors are great!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DerekE387, Hotel Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear Paula M,

Thank you for the kind review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and in particular that the staff was helpful and friendly. We really pride ourselves on our service and it's nice to see we hit the mark with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Provincetown Inn again next year!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2018

My wife and I got married here last month and we couldn't be happier about it. The outside ceremony had a beautiful view and the reception ended up being fantastic. First, a little backstory on that. It rained the entire night before and most of the morning, so we were forced to abandon the tent and move the reception inside. Eric and his amazing staff kept us up to date the entire time with our options and then handled the changeover seamlessly. The food was fantastic (we chose the lobster buffet) and the service was exceptional. And our big day went on without a hitch. Seriously, my wife and I can't recommend this place enough. Outside of planning a wedding, if you are just planning on visiting P-Town, the Inn is such a cool spot to stay at. The place has great character and is just a short walk away from a breakwater where you can take in some amazing views of the water and surrounding area. We will back soon enough for a visit and this is the only place we will be staying at.

Room tip: All the rooms are great, but the harborside rooms are the best.
Date of stay: October 2018

Dear Mstets,

I am thrilled to hear that you everything went perfect for your special day! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Eric, Chef and the rest of the team. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback here on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Provincetown again next year!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! Second time we have stayed here and it did not disappoint! Steps away from the beach and the breakwater with excellent views of the bay. Also only takes a couple minutes to ride into Provincetown! Staff is very friendly and rooms are very clean. Interior of main building has awesome character with murals done by local artists in the 70s I believe. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DerekE387, Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear s0ph1er,

Thrilled to see you came back and visited us again! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommending us here on Trip Advisor. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Provincetown Inn again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

A complete inexpensive dinner. If you want a superb fix pres dinner this is the place. The food is what you want. The Soup or Salad main course of Fish and Chips- very fresh, or Clams and pasta- wonderful, or salmon- great or steak tips or stuffed shrimp were great choices. Then there are your include dessert choices of Flourless Chocolate cake, CHEESE CAKE, bread pudding and key lime pie.All very yummy.

Room tip: On the Ocean/Bay side away from the pool.It is very busy during the day.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear SRQTraveler,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Great to get a restaurant review here on our hotel page. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the restaurant team. Please come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Spending over $200 couldn’t sleep normally. Dirty carpet, smelly sheets and pillows. Noisy refrigerator and embarrassing loud screaming noises from next door. I feel bad for my wife,She had to go through this in our enniversary.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Sightsee11995
DerekE387, Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Sightsee11995,

I am very sorry for your poor experience here at the Inn. Very disappointing to read this review. Please contact me directly so I can demonstrate my concern to you.

derek@provincetowninn.com