“Best Italian Ever!”

Mistralino Ristorante
Ranked #57 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

As long time Cape Coders we are always searching for good Italian food...that can accommodate the whole family..vegetarians gluten free etc...well Mistralino is a home run!!! Starting with the vibe and atmosphere which is warm and welcoming, low lights warm and friendly Staff and other guests that feel like family! The good is perfection delicious and clean! The eggplant parm is literally gluten free made with cheese paleo style and the pasta is easily subed out for vegetables. There are so many additional bonuses that even from Eastham it is 100% worth the trek! 100% recommend!

1  Thank jkazarian

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Fernando and his wife are very gracious. The chef is excellent and the wait staff couldn't be more attentive.The menu is extensive with authentic and creative offerings along with a good selection of specials. The Pomodoro sauce is perfect. Lasagna Bolognese is a favorite. I had a veal chop special that was great. I will be going back next week. Note: They have a local pappardelle dish that's not on the menu but excellent. You can ask about it although it isn't always available. It's really good! The Key lime Crème Brulee and Almond Tort are a must to try. I mean a must!

1  Thank Gregory P
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Cozy, adorable decor and the employees were very friendly and welcoming. We laughed alot with the staff, Cody was so funny. We ordered cosmopolitans to start, unfortunately they were not made properly and did not taste good. The red wine was very good. Veal with lemon was delicious, chicken parmesan was good (had pasta with tomato sauce) but my friend did not care too much for their meat sauce on her pasta.

1  Thank Juanna C
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We were hungry after our whale watching cruise and decided to try this establishment. My husband enjoyed his lasagna, very rich meaty sauce. My caprese salad was very bland. My friend felt the rigatoni was average. The outdoor seating was pleasant. The service was very good. We ordered dessert to go, expensive for a small portion. I ate one cannoli with my breakfast in the morning.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Inside was rustic and charming..too bad it was raining because I would have like to have eaten in the courtyard. Meat dishes tend to be a bit on the salty side but enjoyable none the less

1  Thank Doug M