“Best inTown! ”

Ranked #67 of 144 Restaurants in Provincetown
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in town. They have many items on their menu. I enjoy going here. The subs are always fresh and made to order. I love their chicken Broccoli Alfredo with pasta! And the staff is great!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Pizza and subs are good, fresh, and an excellent value. Service is good, with take-out, delivery or eat-in. When you want to get off the beaten path, good food, simple...

Reviewed 16 June 2016

It was about 9 o'clock in the evening and we decided we could use some munchies. After consulting TA reviews, we decided to give Ptown HOP a try. Very arrived within 25 minutes, very hot and delicious. We ordered hamburger and bacon pie. Excellent. Staff was very friendly. Would order it again anyday.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Before hitting the rode back to CT, we needed FOOD! This was the first place we saw. Ordered a large cheese pizza and fries. Pizza was standard Greek style pizza. I prefer Italian style, but it was good. The fries was REALLY good! And just what I needed to tame my upset tummy after 63+ miles of running!

The woman who took our order was friendly. And the food was ready super fast!

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

The very best pizza in Ptown and possibly Mass. Crisp and delicious it never fails to amaze me. I love the fountain soda as well and the back yard is magical at night.
My fav!!!!

Angelo L, Owner at Provincetown House of Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you for your review! We're very glad you enjoyed your experience.