“The Best Ribs I Ever Ate!”
Review of Tin Pan Alley

Tin Pan Alley
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Pan Alley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$20 - US$75
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tin Pan Alley is located on Commercial Street directly across from historic Town Hall. We have a bar/piano lounge that faces Commercial Street while our dining room faces the harbor and has terrific ocean views. We also feature an outdoor deck on the beach during the warmer months. Our cuisine is Farm to Table and our menu changes with the seasons. We use locally sourced food whenever possible. That means fresh, locally caught fish, local pasture raised beef, organic free range poultry and of course farm fresh produce. Executive Chef, Raul Garcia
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Had a buffet lunch with friends and I had the best ribs I ever ate! The meat fell off the bones and there was not a spic of fat! Am a fussy eater and all my life, I turned up my nose at ribs because of the fat, but this is the first time I tried ribs (and I am almost 60 years old!) at my friends' insistence, and I am glad they did!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We ate in the back room of this place and it was fabulous! The front part has the bar with music so it was quieter in the back. The food was great, with many healthy offerings. Great drinks and one couple had a bottle of wine. Would go back anytime.

1  Thank comfortnurse
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We were only in the area for 1 night and were walking by Tin Pan Alley when attracted firstly by the 'Trans Flag' on display outside (3 Trans girls visiting) as we walked in.
It was music night,piano accompiment,what an AMAZING night we had.
The singer's had awesome voices,We were made to feel really welcome and spent the evening being thoroughly entertained.
If you are near this bar on music evenings,do go in and try the Tin Pan Alley Experience,you won't be disappointed!

We even left with a few locals and carried on partying after!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank TransKat
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Lovely outside eating area. We stumbled across this and although we did not want lunch, they let us sit outside and have a drink. We didn't eat but the service and drinks were great and the outside area is intimate and is right on the water.

1  Thank Deb L
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Decided to eat here as the menu looked interesting and there was live jazz on.
We shared a duck starter, then hanger steak and cod stew
- really nicely presented and great on flavour.( believe it was a new menu)
Jazz was really good .
A really nice dining experience.

Date of visit: September 2017