“Great lunch”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Patio American Grill and Cocktail Bar offers a true Cape Cod experience in the center of Provincetown. This is the place to come and enjoy inspired New England cuisine and great cocktails in a casual yet chic setting.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Good service, good food, nice place. Just what we needed on a busy day in the town. Well recommended.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had one lunch and two dinners at this wonderful establishment right on Commercial Street! The food, including a raw bar, was totally delicious, with great personable service. The Patio had both inside and great outside seating. A place not to miss!

1  Thank Michael N
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Friends chose this restaurant and from the outside, I was not sure about it. It is actually nicer than the plastic menus and orange and blue umbrellas make it appear. Tables were large enough for groups of 6 or 8 and very comfortable for our group of 4. The fish sandwich had 2 large pieces of perfectly-cooked fish and the fries that accompanied it were to die for. Some of the best fries I've ever had. The arugula salad had quite a bit of dressing, but the flavors were fantastic and I ate every bite. The cod ceviche was very good. The drink selections were tasty, as well. The interior was nicely decorated with simple clean lines. And the bathrooms were clean, unisex, and organized well –– I wish every restaurant had bathrooms like this! Overall a positive experience and I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank PJandDanielle
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Having missed several of the other Happy Hours in town. It was a surprise to find that Patio has a longer Happy Hour.
I was able to more than satisfy my desire to make a dent in the Welfleet Oyster population.
The service was top-notch. Attentive, but not in your face as my waitress seemed to know my thoughts before I could voice them.
Will gladly return to sample the rest of the menu when I visit again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Shopping in Provincetown and walking about town all afternoon, my GF and I were anxious to sit down and rest and have a cold cocktail. We walked past many restaurants and bars, before settling on the Patio American Grill and Bar. Wanting some relief from the heat we went inside, straight to the bar which was empty of patrons.

We ordered a couple of beers and engaged in conversation with the bartender Hristo. He was a very interesting young man. We learned he was from Bulgaria and going to school and working on a Visa. He served us in quick time and kept checking on us.

All in all it was a memorable stop for a drink. No review about food because we had none.