“The best of Provincetown”

Fanizzi’s Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open year-round and daily! Fanizzi's offers a casual waterfront dining for absolutely any occasion at absolutely any time. Owner Paul Fanizzi has mastered the art of the eclectic menu, offering everything from Cape seafood classics to fresh salads to elegant, international entrees to burgers and great comfort foods. Make it a moonlit date or stop in for lunch - we'll see you at Fanizzi's!Sunday Brunch 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Regular lunch menu also served from 11:30 to 3:45 Dinner 4:00 pm until close. Early Birds Special 4:30 pm until 6:00 pm.Gluten Free Options Available. Function room available Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I was with a party of four that ate at Fanizzi's on Friday night, December 29, 2017. The host and hostess greeted us immediately upon arrival and seated us promptly. The dining room appeared to be full. Our server was table-side in no time. We all ordered the same meal: house salad and fish and chips.

Delicious, hot rolls arrived at the table followed by the salads. There was no skimping on the ingredients: plenty of greens, carrots, onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Fresh and tasty. There were plenty of salad dressing varieties on the menu. I inadvertently ordered thousand island dressing which was not on the menu. They offered to custom make it for me, but I declined. Nevertheless, that's service!

No sooner had we finished our salads when the entrees arrived piping hot. The fish was light and flaky and the portion size was substantial. The fries were crunchy crisp. Fanizzi's cole slaw appears to be made without mayonnaise. I think it's an acquired taste. I'm not fond of it, but I'm sure other patrons are.

Dessert was tiramisu. Wait till you see the size of this dessert; it's huge! The tiramisu was rich and boozy with rum, just the way a good tiramisu should be.

In summary, if you are in Provincetown and you want a waterfront dining experience with great food, reasonable prices, and an attentive wait staff, then Fanizzi's is definitely your go-to place!

2  Thank Brian M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My partner and I traveled to P-Town for New Years with two friends. Our first stop was for lunch at Fanizzi’s. We love this restaurant and try to eat here at least once while in P-Town. It continues to be a great stop, delicious food, wonderful service and atmosphere. Terrific view of the ocean to boot. We enjoyed delicious appetizers, including the mussels, fried ravioli and a mozzarella salad. The meals - chicken parmigiana, Beet salad with salmon, hamburger and grilled chicken/Greek wrap were also delicious. Definitely worth the trip.

2  Thank daksterinwaltham
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Great restaurant on Cmmercial St Provincetown that is open year round. Maybe not the best restaurant in town but it has the best view! Always good to very good food along with excellent service. This restaurant has proven to be our favorite in Provincetown.

2  Thank capec0dtraveler
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Each time we dine here my wife and I agree that Fanizzi’s is by far our favorite lunch experience. They do all that you’d expect exceptionally well - best of everything including flawless service, varied menu, splendid fresh & flavorful dishes and your very own unparalleled ocean view of Cape Cod Bay - you are on the water...at a restaurant that treats each guest exquisitely every time.

3  Thank Ed M
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Don't want to spoil it for us local's ... BUT Fanizzi's is one of my favorite spots on all Cape Cod. The menu and delivery is reliable, consistent; good quality, exceptional service, a spectacular view and management is genuinely interested in the quality of your dining experience. Thank you for another spectacular year!

2  Thank 17disappointedcustom