“Good food!”

Ranked #9 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: "A Provincetown tradition" to those visiting the Outer Cape, our two waterfront dining rooms provide the harbor view while our full menu, served all day, offers the finest & freshest in seafood, Portuguese specialties, steaks, poultry, vegetarian and light fare. Cocktails served in the "TOP" of the Pot bar...famous for our Bloody Mary's & Signature Drinks.. Home of Tim's award winning Clam Chowder. ZAGAT Survey...Top Restaurants on Cape Cod.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The seafood here was very fresh and prepared nicely. It was not overcooked and it was well seasoned. My husband had the lobster which he loved and I had the fresh fish of the day. The atmosphere is noisy and busy but the food makes it worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,626)

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The staff, the food, the atmosphere...it’s a MUST every time we’re in PTown!! Of course I had to buy a hoodie because I love the place! Never been let down on any of our visits!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This place is nothing special to look at inside, but the food is PHENOMENAL! As are their Bloody Mary’s! When in P-town, this is a “must visit”!! Go early, as it fills up quickly!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

A P-town standard

Lobster bisque very savory and rich.

Steamed lobster best in P-town.

Prices reasonable and lunch with great views of the water.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This woman had been there for a very long time and her husband works there as well, on an opposite shift. She was very friendly and quite efficient! The food, OMG, was unreal! Serving size was generous. The hubs had Portuguese fish and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was a bit envious of what he had ordered and wished I had ordered it, although mine was so delectable I ate it up before he finished his. He did share some of his with me (just a tad cuz I was stuffed! There are two floors in what appears to be a very small place (it wasn't). We wanted to sit upstairs, but there was a private function going on. Still I would go back anytime!