“Great healthy salads and drinks ”

Grab N' Go Health Bar
Ranked #9 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Fabulous juice bar on Commercial Street. Lots of choice with wide selection of juices and smoothies. Salads looked amazing too.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this spot while walking around Provincetown after a whale watch. I have difficulty eating out due to various food sensitivities. But this place met all my needs and more! They offer all natural smoothies and allow you to choose the base liquid (almond, soy, coconut) and the fruit. For salads, you get to choose your base (I chose spring mix and spinach), your toppings (fruits, nuts, edamame, chicken, etc) and your dressing (I got a squeeze of fresh lemon). Not only was it a relief to actually be able to eat out safely, but as an added bonus, the food was excellent!!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Always reliable service and you get exactly what you want and ask for. Great protein shakes and awesome salad choices

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Ptown for one week and went to This place every morning. It is by far the healthiest option in Ptown. We got almost every juice they offer and they are all great. We also had several smoothies which were also great. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Dear fellow vegetarians and vegans, we can finally eat more than French fries in PTown! Hit up Grab N' Go for the most amazing smoothies (chocolate muscles and a "green" one that has changed my life), salads, and something called a Mermaid wrap. All amazingly fresh and outstandingly delicious. Haven't tried the vegan soft serve yet, but hey ... it's a great reason to go back to the Cape.

1  Thank Jake T