“Definitely Breakfast Heaven ”
Review of Cafe Heaven

Cafe Heaven
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Great local cafe, name says everything. Great menu, lots to choose from. Cozy hometown cafe reel, great service, awesome food can’t say enough. Three egg omelette diced onions, gruyere, spinach, capers, smoked salmon, rye toast and arugula salad. Sooooo good. Great Morning. You have to check them out. Enjoy.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stopped in for breakfast twice during our brief stay on Cape Cod. The food and service are both excellent. We all enjoyed our meals -- the specials as well as the items on the regular menu. I highly recommend the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with caramelized pears or the Mexican Scramble! Yum! Conveniently located on Commercial Street - I can't wait to return!!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve always been a HUGE fan of Cafe Heaven for breakfast (hello best corned beef hash EVER!) but I recently tried it for dinner and was blown away by the experience. The menu had so many great choices it was hard to decide so the three of us ended up sharing a bunch of apps and entrees too. The standouts were: the garlic bread and meatballs, the lobster gnocchi- melt in your mouth deliciousness, Caesar salad was the perfect creamy garlic blend- lettuce wasn’t soggy and you didn’t burp garlic all night! Portions were really generous too! I had the filet mignon which was meaty but still so tender, well seasoned and perfectly cooked- the cauliflower and white carrot mash it was served with was something I would love to figure out how to make at home! Great wine and cocktail list, really nice ambiance with fresh flowers and cool artwork, and our server Allen had some great recommendations including a killer key lime pie for dessert-nutmeg who knew!? Can’t wait to come back for dinner (and breakfast!) again very soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Every time I go to Provincetown I try to get at least one meal at Cafe Heaven - it's on my list of favorites. Every meal I've had there has been excellent, often times simple foods but made exceptionally well and delicious. I was there for breakfast just this morning, and they bring the simple pancake (try the banana corn meal if you can) to a new level. Lunch (great sandwiches) and dinner options are great as well. The environment is casual but nice, but the space is relatively small, so plan to visit off peak times or make reservation if you can.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

A staple place for breakfast inProvincetown, Cafe Heaven is right in the middle of Commercial street. The restaurant being small, there's often a lineup outside for a table, but it's worth it!