“Well Named”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We had a fantastic breakfast. So many wonderful choices, the eggs benedict was perfect. We got there on a Saturday at about 9 am. This is a great time to walk around town and look around, no crowds! Even then, we did have to wait a few moments for a table to clear. It becomes a different place after the ferry arrives from Boston. Coffee was good, service was right on, not rushed.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Cafe Heaven makes the best poached eggs in town, and I think the best Hollandaise too. There's sometimes a wait to get seated, but usually not too long, because service is fast once you're seated.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We were looking forward to have breakfast at this cafe, after reading the reviews, and finding out there were gluten free options on the menu...
So we made the trip to P'town, on a nice sunny day, and after a 1h45 drive, we arrived at the cafe, famished.
It was 1:25 in the afternoon, we were just in time to grab a quick order before the closing time indicated on the website and on the door (2:00)... but, they said they were about to close and didn't accept new customers. The cafe was practically empty, 4-5 customers at most !
Very deceiving!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Had brunch with my wife. I ordered lobster hash with sourdough toast. My wife ordered rosemary tomato bisque with a ham melt. The food was all good except for the tomato bisque. It was unfit to consume as it had so much salt neither of us could eat more than a taste. We sent the soup back & were given a cold shoulder by the waiter there after. I fought the attention of a waitress & asked if she would have our waiter being my toast. I waited til the check was to arrive & finally got to ask about my toast. I finally did get the toast, long after my poached eggs were gone or would have been ice cold. I did tip this waiter but I will not return.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

When you are by yourself this place is nice and staff is wonderful. Had breakfast here 3 days in a row. Everything I tasted was delicious