“Best place for Provincetown breakfast”
Review of Cafe Heaven

Cafe Heaven
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Cafe Heaven makes the best poached eggs in town, and I think the best Hollandaise too. There's sometimes a wait to get seated, but usually not too long, because service is fast once you're seated.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We were looking forward to have breakfast at this cafe, after reading the reviews, and finding out there were gluten free options on the menu...
So we made the trip to P'town, on a nice sunny day, and after a 1h45 drive, we arrived at the cafe, famished.
It was 1:25 in the afternoon, we were just in time to grab a quick order before the closing time indicated on the website and on the door (2:00)... but, they said they were about to close and didn't accept new customers. The cafe was practically empty, 4-5 customers at most !
Very deceiving!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Had brunch with my wife. I ordered lobster hash with sourdough toast. My wife ordered rosemary tomato bisque with a ham melt. The food was all good except for the tomato bisque. It was unfit to consume as it had so much salt neither of us could eat more than a taste. We sent the soup back & were given a cold shoulder by the waiter there after. I fought the attention of a waitress & asked if she would have our waiter being my toast. I waited til the check was to arrive & finally got to ask about my toast. I finally did get the toast, long after my poached eggs were gone or would have been ice cold. I did tip this waiter but I will not return.

1  Thank Victoria V
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

When you are by yourself this place is nice and staff is wonderful. Had breakfast here 3 days in a row. Everything I tasted was delicious

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

What a gem! We wandered in for breakfast and it was packed, but fortunately we grabbed an open seat at the bar. The kick off was a homemade whole grain blueberry muffin that was to die for. This paired well with the rich coffee ( folks can grab lattes and cold brews to go at their side venue). Next up...fresh fruit salad, real fruit not that crap some places serve. Finally, out came the fancy Mexican scramble! Holy moly, so good...avocado, spicy sauce, black beans, cheese, eggs cooked to perfection and served with this thick slab of homemade cornbread.
Our sat am bartender was attentive and, friendly and made a mean Bellini! Simply delicious!!!