“Great, but definitely make reservations.”

Front Street Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 142 Restaurants in Provincetown
Price range: US$40 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't remember how many times I walked past here, and wanted to eat, but could not. By chance we walked in early and were able to be seated. The meal did not disappoint.

We both had caesar salads. I had pappardelle alla casalinga, which is wide pasta with meat sauce, meatballs and Italian sausage. The red gravy was excellent! The other main was Pasta Donini which was very tasty. I had a house red wine. We had no dessert. Service was excellent. Everything was prepared perfectly and with high quality ingredients. Definitely a place to repeat.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Authentic Italian cuisine. Incredible eggplant!! Cozy atmosphere . Marinara sauce was not overly seasoned and again was authentic. Will be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Great atmosphere and outstanding food! I dream about the tea smoked duck all year!

We celebrate every year with Front Street and appreciate the attention to detail and the way they consistently make culinary magic.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This was a recent find for me since I spend less time on the West end.
It's an amazing restaurant, darkly lit with candles and a reddish glow. The wait staff is impeccable and really know their stuff.
Food was delicious and they happily accommodate any diet.
Wine and bloody mary, delicious.
There's a pub like feel that's cozy and inviting.
We'll definitely make Front Street a regular dining experience when in Provincetown.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My partner and I ate here for the first time in celebration of his 40th birthday. As Provincetown regulars, we had heard wonderful things about the restaurant and wanted to give it a try for this special occasion. Initially, we were concerned upon arrival as nobody really greeted us and, when we were acknowledged, we were asked to wait outside for our 7:45 reservation. We were finally retrieved and sat by 8:00 and the rest of the meal/experience was wonderful. The food was exceptional and the staff was ready and willing to provide honest suggestions. This is certainly a place we will be returning to.